Exceptional luxury polynesian villa with infinity edge pool set on a white sand beach. 4 air-conditioned bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, Optic Fiber WIFI.
Located on the northeast coast of Mo'orea Island, this unique home rental is a true haven of peace. Luxury is celebrated here in spades. There, between the blue lagoon of the South Seas and the hibiscus, the water, the land, the gray coral and the sun celebrate the beauty of the world. Under the breadfruit trees, it is an Eden where time stands still.
Under the thatch-like fara (pandanus) roof, each suite integrates traditional materials, dried and woven leaves, exotic woods, with ultra-contemporary lines.
Location The villa is located in a private gated community in Maharepa, on a white sandy beach overlooking one of the island's most beautiful lagoons.
The house is only a few minutes away from the pier (regular shuttles to
Tahiti, 30 minutes between the two islands).
This authentic Polynesian villa is composed of four suites (all with private bathroom, air-conditioning, double king size beds, television; one with lagoon view and three with pool view and interior garden.
- A master suite (Ginette) with a view on the lagoon.
- A bungalow (Geraldine), in the interior garden overlooking the pool.
- Two bedrooms (Catherine and Kylie) located in the interior garden and overlooking the pool.
The professional kitchen will delight cooking enthusiasts. All the equipment, from the refrigerator to the fittings, is made of stainless steel. The large solid wood table is ideal for sharing a jovial and convivial moment. A second wooden dining table is also available on the terrace offering an incredible view of the blue lagoon.
With high ceilings revealing the splendid exposed wooden frame and its large windows opening onto the terrace facing the sea, the living room is one of our favorite rooms.
The magic happens when the sun comes down at the end of the day and warms up the wooden interiors offering a surreal light to this unique place.
The large infinity pool is the blue jewel of the house. At the heart of the property it offers maximum privacy to guests. Out of sight, afternoons or evenings are exclusive and exquisite.
Butler at disposal, breakfasts, daily cleaning, laundry, internet (high speed fiber optic Wifi), extra bed for children under 5 years old (available in the Bungalow suite only), kayaks, paddles, masks and snorkels available.
Massage, private yoga classes, water activities (scuba diving, kitesurfing, snorkeling to meet black tip sharks and stingrays, surfing...).
Breakfast included, fully equipped kitchen, chef ( à la carte or full board possible on request). Restaurants nearby.
What we like
- The Polynesian architecture inspired by local 5-star hotels
- The heart of the villa with its pool
- The seaside with the white beach and the lagoon
- The attention given to the decoration
- The spacious suites and their comfort.
- The calm and serenity of the place
What we know
- 2 minutes drive to the 18-hole Jack Nicklaus golf course.
- 2 minutes drive to the shopping center: restaurants, bar, groceries and souvenir stores
- 5 minutes drive to the ferry terminal.
- 5 minutes drive to the airport.
- Accommodates: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Property Type: Villa
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Air Conditioning
- Art Deco
- Bathroom step free access
- Beach essentials
- Beach front
- Beach view
- Bedroom step free access
- Breakfast Included
- Ceiling Fans
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Cleaning products
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Common space step free access
- Daily Maid Service
- Fire Extinguisher
- Free Cleaning
- Full Equipped Kitchen
- Gated Community
- Gated property
- Hair Dryer
- Hot water
- Internet *
- Linen Towels
- Locked bedroom(s)
- Luxury linen
- Massage On Request
- Mosquito Net
- Near ocean
- Ocean front
- Parking Included
- Path to entrance lit at night
- Outdoor pool
- Pool Private
- Shallow end pool
- Private Car Park
- Private entrance
- Professionally cleaned
- Renewable energy system
- Sea View
- Security System
- Social distancing
- Staff wear protective equipment
- Stereo System
- Streaming service
- Sustainability projects support
- Washing Machine
- Waste Sorting
- Whale watching
- Wildlife viewing
- Wine glasses